[Uneex] TEST & newbie question

Fr. Br. George uneex@cs.msu.su
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 18:42:57 +0400 (MSD)

On Mon, 9 Jul 2001, Ivanov, Vladimir wrote:

> I suppose at summer everething seems to go down?
> Has George gone for vacation?
	I'm not on the vacation now. I'm on Bulgarian Coginitive
Science Summer School. In Sofia, not in Varna :). Meeting funny
Psycologist and Neural Networks Buidelrs ;))). We got almost no
connetction to Russia. But I can be at my grep.po.cs.msu.su via ssh from
toime to time. You alse can SMS me (it costs noting), or call me from
MTS operator (it also costs nothing to me).

			George V Kouryachy (aka Fr. Br. George)
			email: frbrgeorge@intelligencia.com