[cs.msu.ru]: Urgently get back to me with your personal information for more details

Frank Michael franklawfirm99 на yahoo.com
Чт Июн 12 01:06:39 MSK 2014

Dear friend,

I am Barrister Frank Michael, My contact to you is divine and of mutual
benefit to both of us and you must understand the confidential nature
of this business transaction am about to share with you. I am writing
to inform you that a deceased client of mine that shares the same last
name and nationality as yours is dead through a motor accident leaving
no one to inherit his properties. After some genealogical research and
attempt to locate his extended relatives which proves unsuccessful, I
decided to contact you. I am contacting you to assist in distributing
the money he left behind which valued the sum of ($3,5million) dollars
which will be transfer into your account if you can stand as his
ancestral next of kin. The bank has issued me a notice as the personal
attorney to this man to provide a next of kin or have the money
confiscated. So I will be assisting you as a legal practitioner to get
this amount re-transfer into your own account in your country.
If you are really sure of your integrity, trustworthy, and
confidentiality and willingness to work with me, then get back to me
with your personal information the are urgently needed, such as:
Your full names
Your  telephone number
Your home and office address
Your occupation and age