[cs.msu.ru]: Urgently get back to me with your personal information for more details

Mensah Christopher mensahchristopher6 на gmail.com
Пн Июн 2 06:36:59 MSK 2014

Dear friend,

I am Barrister Mensah Christopher, My contact to you is divine and of
mutual benefit to both of us and you must understand the confidential
nature of this business transaction am about to share with you. I am
writing to inform you that a deceased client of mine that shares the
same last name and nationality as yours is dead through a motor
accident leaving no one to inherit his properties. After some
genealogical research and attempt to locate his extended relatives
which proves unsuccessful, I decided to contact you. I am contacting
you to assist in distributing the money he left behind which valued
the sum of ($3,5million) dollars which will be transfer into your
account if you can stand as his ancestral next of kin. The bank has
issued me a notice as the personal attorney to this man to provide a
next of kin or have the money confiscated. So I will be assisting you
as a legal practitioner to get this amount re-transfer into your own
account in your country.
If you are really sure of your integrity, trustworthy, and
confidentiality and willingness to work with me, then get back to me
with your personal information the are urgently needed, such as:
Your full names
Your  telephone number
Your home and office address
Your occupation and age