[isspsm] XXXIII International Seminar on Stability Problems for Stochastic Models (June 12-18, Svetlogorsk, Russia)

Stabil Conf isspsm at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 00:31:21 MSK 2016

Dear colleagues,

Since June is a hot time in Svetlogorsk, most of the hotels are already
booked and the staff of our base hotel Universal
http://www.hotel-universal.ru is wondering who of our participants
intend to stay in this hotel. That is why, we kindly ask you to confirm
your personal participation in the seminar by replying on this letter (to
isspsm at gmail.com) and to inform us, if you woud like to stay in the hotel
Universal, until April, 30.

We also ask you to do the following:
1) if you have not registered yet, please, register at
http://tvp.ru/conferen/2016_1218_06_1_Eng.htm until April, 30.
2) if you have not payed the hotel Universal yet, please, confirm your stay
in this hotel and specify the dates. It would be appreciated a lot, if you
pay the hotel as soon as possible.
3) if you know other participants (your students, colleagues, etc), who may
not receive this e-mail, but who would like to stay in the hotel Universal,
please, let us know about their plans.

Looking forward meeting you in Svetlogorsk,
Victor Korolev and Irina Shevtsova