[isspsm] International Seminar on Stability Problems for Stochastic Models (June 16-21, Trondheim, Norway)

Stabil Conf isspsm at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 14:21:14 MSK 2014

Dear colleagues,

We cordially invite you to take part in the XXXII International Seminar on
Stability Problems for Stochastic Models which is to be held on June,
16-21, Norwegian University of Science and Technology (Trondheim, Norway).
We are happy to announce that the registration is extended until April, 22,
and is available by the link
https://events.adm.ntnu.no/ei/getdemo.ei?id=427&s=_3YS0V49BA.
Further information on the Seminar including abstract submission can be
found on the web:
http://www.ipiran.ru/conference/stabil2014/

Seminars on Stability Problems for Stochastic Models have a long tradition.
They were founded by Vladimir Zolotarev in the 1970's. The seminars were
attended by leading probabilists from all over the world. The Seminars
traditionally aim at bringing together people from Eastern and Western
parts of Europe to share their expertise, new results, exchange the ideas
and discuss open problems. In this century Seminars took place in Hungary,
Bulgaria, Spain, Latvia, Italy, Israel, Romania, and Poland. The previous
XXIX, XXX, and XXXI seminars were held in Russia: in 2011 and 2012 - in
Svetlogorsk (Kaliningrad region of Russia) and in 2013 - in Moscow. The
next, XXXII Seminar will be held in Trondheim, Norway.

Some photoes taken in Trondheim (University, hotels, city) on 27-29
November, 2013, can be found here:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/117897251655159583579/albums/5951272684810815521

Looking forward meeting you Trondheim,
Victor Korolev,