[cs.msu.ru]: Elisabeth, 34 y.o., 170/54. The young wealthy woman, looking for a decent man!

Elisabeth, 34 y.o. iclubcs на teeperos.eu
Вт Июн 19 02:56:05 MSK 2018

The young wealthy woman,
looking for a decent man!
Elisabeth, 34 y.o.,
170/54

The profile of the user

I am looking for an
intelligent DECENT MAN, a real connoisseur of female
beauty.
I want to catch the hungry glances
of my man and to be happy, relax together, enjoy our lives.
I'm financially secure, I can be the
sponsor in our relationship.

 Am easy to
communicate, funny, respect private life and personal views on
life.
Men having all sorts of difficulties
or wives, please don't waste the time of mine and yours.

My life and the
Facebook page >

**You have received this message
because you are registered on the Dating website since
12.06.2016. This profile is suitable for the conditions of your
search.
Please let us know if you have
already found your soul mate and we will not disturb
you again.