[cs.msu.ru]: Important Notice

PCAM pca15 на management462.onmicrosoft.com
Ср Май 28 11:20:12 MSK 2014

Hello,
 My name is Richard Melson, senior consultant with PCAM (Premier Capital Asset Management) We handle some of her private investors Direct Capital Funds, Morning star Stock, Mutual Funds, Hedge Fund, Bond, ETF Investment Research.
 I have investors ready to invest in viable businesses/development with you as the Investment Manager (IM), get back to me for details.(Email: pca.management на aol.com).
 We seek to invest in public and private securities in a broad range of areas including real estate, energy, oil and gas, emerging markets and high-technology. Within the technology sector, our focus is on communications, software and digital content.
 I need a detailed investment summary/plan, long term, risk level should be balanced.
 Regards,
 Richard Melson, CFP, ChFC.
Senior Consultant
Registered Principal