[cs.msu.ru]: Regarding to our last conservation

br2141 на bangla.net br2141 на bangla.net
Вт Мар 25 19:10:23 MSK 2014

How are you

sorry for my late reply,

I was busy with our customers. regarding our last Email please sent the
quotation.our customers are waiting for the quotation.
kindly view our website and see the photo of the products that our customers
need.
website: http://arcadia-alibaba.webs.com/
please give us your price. our customers are waiting for the quotation.
please sent the quotation today. If things goes will we will place our order as
soon
Best Wish
David
Purchasing Manager