[cs.msu.ru]: Internships and Studies in the USA

Alexander Paz paz.alexander на gmail.com
Пт Мар 21 01:50:13 MSK 2014

Hi there,

I am an engineering professor at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. On a
regular basis I have international students doing internships and pursuing
graduate studies under my supervision. I would love to promote these
programs in your institution. I am particularly interested in students from
computer sciences, computer engineering, and transportation engineering.
I'll be in Moscow in June and could stop by your school to meet faculty,
students, and administrators.

I am attaching a link which includes additional information. I would
appreciate that you send this link to people who may be interested or who
may help sending the file to others.

*http://trc.i2.unlv.edu/TRC_app_syst/index.php
<http://trc.i2.unlv.edu/TRC_app_syst/index.php>*

Many thanks for your help!