[cs.msu.ru]: PLEASE READ THIS.......

Mr.brown bongo bongo.mrbrown на gmail.com
Вт Мар 18 19:18:21 MSK 2014

Greetings With Love, With due respect please,I plead your pardon for this
unsolicited mail and,it was out of desperation and curiosity that made me
to contact you.

I am Bongo Gilbert, and the personal accountant to a deceased person, a
national of USA,who used to work with Capresa -Calibrados de Precision
[CCDP] a Steel company here in SPAIN, herein referred as my customer.

On the 6th September 2013 at about 0639 Gmt, my customer Vladimir, his
wife{Lady Elizaveta and their two children {Leo and olski } were all killed
in a ghastly Spain Santiago rail-crash ,that got 79 people killed ,and
1,800 injured. You can view this page for more information.

{http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-23982566}

Since then I have made several inquiries to your embassy to locate any of
my customers,extended relatives which has proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name
over the Internet, to locate any close name to his, hence I contacted you.
I am contacting you to seek your prompt consent to present you as the next
of kin to the deceased since you have similar names with him. Beside,
according to the European Law of Inheritance,Next of Kin could be presented
from any part of the world.

This is to assist me in claiming Millions of Dollars which my late client
left in his account with the (ING BANK) where the deceased had his account.

I am worried because the bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of
kin or have the account liquidated within the next twenty one official
working days.

All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this deal
through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Looking forward to your swift reply.

Truly yours,

Bongo Gilbert
Email:  gboffice1996 на gmail.com