[cs.msu.ru]: I hope to hear back from you

John Badu johnbadu113 на hotmail.com
Ср Мар 12 21:59:36 MSK 2014

My dearest friend,
I understand how my message may meet you by surprise but i will like
to inform you that i am of a good purpose and intention in choosing to
write this personal email to you.My name is John Badu,actually i am a
48 year old black man from Nigeria Africa but currently i am serving a
life sentence for possession of hard drugs in Malaysia.I am contacting
you through this medium because i have a very important message i wish
to convey to you.It certainly will be of good interest to you.I was
not given enough time to explain further in details to you because of
the small time allocated to me to use this computer system.
I want you to write back to me and in the next email i will be able to
explain to you further in details of my intention and purpose of
contacting you.

I remain yours sincerely
John Badu