[cs.msu.ru]: Information

Ailane Twofik Muhammed ailane.twofik.89 на gmail.com
Пн Июн 16 18:20:49 MSK 2014

Dear Sirs,

I am Algerian graduate with a master degree in computer science (
Verification and diagnosis of critical systems), the specialty is no longer
available here in Algeria, hence, I can't continue my doctoral studies
although I ranked the 2nd in my class of 7 students and qualified to pass
automatically, I scored 94/120 in the Toefl iBT test and my Russian
language skills are null , I am excited to join a master program at your
university, I hope you can help me with that. looking forward to hear from
you soon.

Best regards and thank you previously,

Ailane Twofik.