[cs.msu.ru]: Metasploit and Penetration Testing

Helen Ackers Helen_Ackers на rapid7.com
Пн Июн 16 14:05:44 MSK 2014

Hi Alex,

I hope this email reaches you well!

I have noticed that you have recently downloaded our Metasploit penetration testing tool, did you manage to get this up and running Okay?

I would like to contact you to have a conversation about Network Security, particularly how you can best leverage Metasploit to gain true visibility into your network environment, please let me know the best way of doing this.

I look forward to speaking with you soon, what time works best?

Kind regards

Helen Ackers
Business Development Representative

Phone: +44 (0)1183 703 512
Email: Helen_ackers на rapid7.com
Website: http://www.rapid7.com<http://www.rapid7.com/>
Community: http://community.rapid7.com<http://community.rapid7.com/>

[rapid7_logo_orange-200px]

[scmag_2014]Winner of SC Magazine's 2014 Award for Best Vulnerability Management Solution. Recognized by Frost & Sullivan as the Fastest Growing Vulnerability Management Company.

This electronic message contains information which may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us by e-mail at (postmaster на rapid7.com) immediately.