[cs.msu.ru]: Sixt Issue Intern. Journal Transactions on Machine Learning and Data Mining

Intern. Journal Trans. on Machine Learning and Data Mining info на ibai-institut-newsletter.de
Пн Янв 27 11:59:28 MSK 2014

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce the sixt issue of  the International Journal

Transactions on Machine Learning and Data Mining

(ISSN: 1865-6781)

Volume 6 - Number 2 - Ocotber 2013

Table of Contents

43   "Editorial"
     Makoto Haraguchi

45   "A Phrase-based Ontology Enabled Semantic Processing System for Web Search"
     Joseph Leone and Dong-Guk Shin

81   "Physicochemical Parameters for obtaining Prediction Models in the postharvest Quality of Tomatoes (Solanum Lycopersicum L.)"
     G. Niño-Medina, J.C. Rivera-Castro, J.A. Vidales-Contreras, H. Rodriguez-Fuentes and A.I. Luna- Maldonado

For further information please look at

http://www.ibai-publishing.org/journal/issue_mldm/2013_October/index.php

We kindly encourage you to contribute with your work to this journal.

We are looking forward to your submissions.

Kind regards,

Sylvia Schmiedel
Editorial Assistant
ibai publishing Leipzig, Germany
www.ibai-publishing.org

If you do not like to receive the newsletter anymore please pres
http://ibai-institut-newsletter.de/cgi-bin/mail/manager.cgi?action=delete&email=cmcproject%40cs.msu.ru&group1=mldm

Mo, 27.Jan.2014