[cs.msu.ru]: Please

Joan j_b62 на yahoo.com.hk
Чт Янв 23 01:56:02 MSK 2014

Re: Please

I am Mrs. Joan Brinkley, a devoted Christian. I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to charities, Widows and Orphans through you. You may be wondering why I chose you. But someone has to be chosen. I am old and was diagnosed for cancer, after the death of my husband who had left me everything he worked for.

I have been touched by the Lord to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to charity through you for the good work of humanity. I have asked the Lord to forgive me all my sins and I believe he has, because He is merciful.

For more details reply to brinkleyjoan28 на yahoo.com.hk

Please including your details, Full Names, Contact Address, Phone and Fax numbers on your reply.

Your sincerely,
Mrs. Joan Brinkley