[cs.msu.ru]: PURCHASE ORDER/QUOTATION

Al Futtaim Trading Company LLC al-futtaimtradingllc на representative.com
Чт Янв 23 09:43:53 MSK 2014

Dear Sir/Madam

Thanks for your response, we hope to establish a long term business relationship with your company.

Please find attached our Purchase Order. Log into our supplier portal with your email address in order be updated in our contact list as you view and download our purchase order.

We will send 30% payment after receiving Pro Forma (PI) invoice from your company and the outstanding balance before shipment.

Regards,

Hassam Bin Mahmood
Purchasing Management Department
Al Futtaim Trading Company LLC