[cs.msu.ru]: URGENT MESSAGE NOTIFICATION!

Derick Terry malvarez на megaworldcorp.com
Вт Янв 21 02:09:55 MSK 2014

Hello Friend,

Firstly,Compliments of the season as you receive this message from me.

I really sorry for not have been sending you email since 10 years ago,i lost every ones contact because it was so long ,anyway you may not remember me anymore. Am Derick Terry from federal republic of south Africa,on the 7th of august 2003 you sent $63,000USD to me to invest in govan oil company in connection with 3 men,Mr Derick Terry from south Africa, Mr John Nelk From Malaysia, and Glum Jesel from Netherlands.The amount we contributed then was $252,000USD if you can flash back a little misunderstanding came up between Mr John Nelk and Mr Derick due to the percentages of the profit and the money was hold by the company .

Last week i received an email from govan oil company that our total share of the profit from the investment has got over $4.6 million dollars, i was so mad when i got this message ,though am now an old man but no one older than money.

I asked my driver to drove me to govan oil company and when i got there i asked if the message i received was a true and reality,to God be the glory it was true,this make me request for the documents i faxed to them last 10years ago,though it was so hard for them to get the document but as God liveth the documents was found.

That was where i got all our contacts to be able to contact you and others, it was so sad that Mr John Nelk has passed away,His first Son sent me a message yesterday about how his father was involved in a car accident last 5 years ago,though nothing can be done than to give the money to his family,i have instructed his first son to contact the company lawyer on behalf of his father and i have gave him the full contact of the lawyer in South Africa.

On the issue of Mr Glum Jesel , i have not yet got any message from him.

And lastly I wish to inform you that your own share of the money has been available but according to the company instruction you will need to contact the company lawyer for verification and also you still have an option of coming down to South Africa yourself to claim your own share. I really thanks God yesterday when $500,000USD was transferred to my account and they promised to make the balance paid before next week Monday.

Please and please let me read from you as soon as possible. God bless you.

Yours Derick Terry derickterry2001 на qdwxs.com

Our company accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.