[cs.msu.ru]: Attention: Beneficiary

BCA BANK INDONESIA inquiry на bcadepositcp.com
Вс Янв 19 14:17:57 MSK 2014

Attention: Beneficiary

Your Payment File was given to this office in respect of your total long over-due amount for which we have approved $11 million us dollars (Eleven Million United States Dollars)

You have Failed to claim because of either non-compliance with official processes or apparent ineptitude by the payment officers who have been handling the payment. We wish to bring to you the solution to this problem. Right now we have arranged your payment through our bank here in London where this amount has been deposited in your name. However, while the bank has tried to contact you without success a person in the name of Morris Green an American citizen sent a message and called the bank claiming that he has your mandate to claim the funds. Do you know this person and did you authorize him to claim the funds on your behalf? It is very important that you contact us immediately as we will have no option than to release the funds to Morris Green if we do not hear from you in the next 72 hours.

In your response you must send the following information as listed below for reconfirmation.

1. Full name......
2. Mobile Phone number.......
3. Home/ Office Address.......
4. Your age
5. Occupation........
6. Attach A copy of your Passport.........

Also for your information, you have to stop any further communication with any other person(s) or office(s) to avoid any hitches in receiving your payment.

We Waiting for your expedite response

Yours in Service,

Mr. Jalan Agus
Director Inter Remit Department