[cs.msu.ru]: Distributors / Partnes Abroad

Ediel Senna lili_silxc2x на gmail.com
Пн Янв 6 18:17:58 MSK 2014

Dear Cosmetics Distributor/Dealer;

We are the international sales team of Shampoo Esperanca, a wonderful
product for hair loss treatment made with native herbs from Amazon.

Our product has its efficiency proved and the sales success in Brazil can
confirm that.

We are now searching for distributors/partners abroad. If you are
interested, please answer us back for further talks.

Meanwhile, you can visit our web site for more details about the product
at:

         nomorehairloss.net    (type it or copy and paste it in your browser)

We thank you very much for your attention,

Ediel B. Senna