[cs.msu.ru]: Contact Re: к о н т а к т

Jung jung на pintarsecara.com
Вс Янв 5 08:59:17 MSK 2014

Greetings,

Please pardon me for making contact this way.

My name is Jung,Citizen of Indonesia. Two years ago, my village had a flood disaster. I lost my family. I was lucky to be rescued and I am in a camp for homeless people in Philippines at the present time.

Few days ago, I received a notice that my parents have money deposit with a bank in England. I am the only survivor from my family. I need to claim the money. I cannot do this without help. This is why I am contacting you. I need your help to claim the money. I am a refugee with no access to collect the money myself.

Note that I don’t want any gift from you. Help me collect my money and I compensate you. The country Philippines where I am presently has also been hit by earthquake and typhoon. Please help me.

This money will give me the opportunity to start my life all over after the loss of my parents. I plan to continue my education in Europe.

I hope to read from you soon. God bless you.

Sincerely,
Jung