[cs.msu.ru]: 2nd Call for Short Papers for DSA and for Workshops CBR, MDA, DMA, B2ML

DSA 2014, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=20?=(ICDM, MLDM, MDA) St. Petersburg Russia info на ibai-institute-newletter.de
Вс Фев 23 08:42:51 MSK 2014

	   Call for Short Papers for DSA and for Workshop Papers
              We are looking forward to your contributions.

                         2014
          Call for Short Papers and for Workshop Papers
                       World Congress
      The Frontiers in Intelligent Data and Signal Analysis
                         DSA 2014
                       St. Petersburg, Russia
                 July, 12 - July, 25th 2014
                  www.worldcongressdsa.com

The short papers for DSA should have at least 5 pages.
   www.data-mining-forum.de
   Please submit to http://www.data-mining-forum.de/cms-industry/index.php
   Deadline for paper submission will be March 20th, 2014.

The workshops held in connection with DSA/ICDM 2014 are:

* International Workshop Case-Based Reasoning, CBR-MD 2014
  http://www.data-mining-forum.de/w_casebased.php

* International Workshop I-Business to Manufacturing and LifeSciences , B2ML 2014
  The Internet of Things and Services
  http://www.data-mining-forum.de/w_b2ml.php

* International Workshop on Data Mining in Marketing, DMM 2014
  http://www.data-mining-forum.de/w_marketing.php

* International Workshop Data Mining in Agriculture, DMA 2014
  http://www.data-mining-forum.de/w_agriculture.php

Deadline for paper submission will be March 20th, 2014.

St. Petersburg, So, 23.Feb.2014

If you do not wish to receive this newsletter please press unsubscribe here
http://ibai-institut-newsletter.de/cgi-bin/mail/manager.cgi?action=delete&email=cmcproject%40cs.msu.ru&group1=mldm
You will be automatically deleted from the data base.