[cs.msu.ru]: HELLO YOUR RESPONSE IS HIGHLY NEEDED!!!

Mr. Elliot Gamba. mayur на mashahca.com
Вт Фев 18 19:34:36 MSK 2014

Dear Friend,

I decided to write you this proposal in good faith, believing that you will not betray me. Meanwhile, My name is Mr. Elliot Gamba, from Ghana, I have urgent and confidential business preposition in the sum of US$19,000,000.00 which I humbly seek your assistance to execute with me for investment purpose in your country, and in all faithfulness I assure you that this transaction will not fail both of us in the event we proceed.

However, upon the successful conclusion of the transaction then you will be compensated with 25% of the funds and the rest 75% will be my share which I will like to invest in your country, although it is with trust and sincerity that I approach you for assistance in this transaction.

N/B: Upon the confirmation of your sincere interest in this transaction, then I will provide you with more details on the nature of this transaction I am talking about, SO IF YOU CAN BE TRUSTED DO KINDLY GET BACK TO ME FOR MORE DETAILS.

You can contact me for further information on this Mobile :+233232053992

Regards,
Mr. Elliot Gamba.