[cs.msu.ru]: Greeting to you

Mr. sothorn dara sothorndara12 на gmail.com
Вс Фев 16 23:00:18 MSK 2014

Greeting to you,

My name is Mr. sothorn dara, I am banker by profession with the Foreign trade bank of Cambodia and I am the chief account officer to Late Mr. Lam Kok who died in a helicopter crash in France while inspecting one of his new acquisitions.

Please follow the link to read more about his story: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-25476662

I have the opportunity of making you the beneficiary to his deposited funds with our bank. I have all the details and required information to make you the beneficiary to the funds. Get back to me via my private email (sothorndara89 на yahoo.com) for more details about the deal only if you are interested to actualize this deal with me.

I wait to hear from you,

Regard,
Mr. sothorn dara