[cs.msu.ru]: Peer-Reviewed Open Access Journals

Peer-Reviewed Open Access Journals of International Scientific Publications info на sciencebg.info
Вс Сен 29 01:35:20 MSK 2013

We invite you to publish scientific articles in Peer-Reviewed Open Access Journals

Dear colleagues,

We are writing to kindly inform you that you can publish your scientific papers

in the peer-reviewed open access journals that we publish:

Journal of International Scientific Publications:

Agriculture & Food (ISP: AF),  ISSN:1313-8591

Ecology & Safety (ISP:ES),  ISSN:1314-2563;

Materials, Methods & Technologies (ISP:MMT), ISSN:1313-2539;

Economy & Business (ISP:EB),  ISSN:1313-2555]

Language, Individual & Society (ISP:LIS),  ISSN:1313-2547]

Educational Alternatives (ISP:EA), ISSN:1313-2571;

Media & Mass Communication (ISP:MMC), ISSN:1314-8028

The journals are freely available on the Internet: http://www.scientific-publications.net/

Each submitted manuscript is reviewed by two anonymous, independent reviewers.

The journals are included in the international bibliographic databases and indexed by EBSCO Publishing.

You can view the deadlines and fees at http://www.scientific-publications.net/deadlines-and-fees/

To view the formatting requirements, please visit

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B7J15KtixQm9blZTRHVfVl9Bbmc

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B7J15KtixQm9d1dHY2MweFh4REk

To upload your manuscript formatted as required, please complete the following forms:

http://www.scientific-publications.net/account/create/

We believe that we can be of assistance to you because through our work we have supported

the professional development of scientists from thirty different countries over the past twenty years.

With kind regards,

Ivan Genov

Publisher, Director of Info Invest Ltd, Bulgaria

****
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
eMail: office на scientific-publications.net Skype: investbg Contact: http://www.scientific-publications.net/contacts/

****
DISCLAIMER: this e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information which is confidential and/or protected by intellectual property rights and are intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete the material from any computer.This email is sent to subscribers and targeted recipients who are likely to be interested in our projects.