[cs.msu.ru]: Academic Article and Blog

Leslie Hanson leslie на onlinephdprogram.org
Чт Ноя 21 21:38:03 MSK 2013

Hi,

My name is Leslie Hanson. I researched and completed a list of 105
sites dedicated to Academic research and higher education. I found all the
most fun and informative blogs covering academic journals, libraries and
encyclopedias, and overall articles that any aspiring PhD student would find useful.
You can see the list at http://onlinephdprogram.org/academic-research/

I am hoping to spread the word about my research of finding these
useful pages and let all those interested have full access. Do you mind
taking a look at the page and if allowable posting a link on your resources
page of http://cs.msu.ru/faculty/resources/e-library ? Being an active
supporter of education is my passion and hopefully this full list of the best
"Resources for Academic Research" can help others within the field share that
passion and learn more about it.

Thank you very much and please let me know if there is anything I can
do to have my page be an addition on yours.

Leslie Hanson
PO Box 1531
Houston, TX 77219

educationoptout.com