[cs.msu.ru]: Very Urgent .

Dr. John Chan peterotule1 на gmail.com
Пт Ноя 15 16:31:24 MSK 2013

Dear Friend,

I knew this mail will obviously comes to your surprises, Please i am writing you to seek for your confidential help on these funds I want to transfer to your private bank account in your country from my bank in Hong Kong, I am Dr. John Chan C.C a South Korean Republic and a Director of Hang Seng Bank Ltd from the Office of the International Remittance Department.

Please if it interest you to help me receive these funds confidential to your account,reply me to this my private Email: (dr.johnchan0 на yahoo.in) for more details. Thanks.

Dr.John Chan C.C