[cs.msu.ru]: (Email Alert) ITservice Desk

AHRENS, JAN JAN.AHRENS на hws.edu
Вт Ноя 12 16:56:54 MSK 2013

Ref: 52/019/IT3x
Due to the recent Virus attack on our database,We are currently upgrading our
database and all email accounts need to be verified.'IT Helpdesk' will be
upgrading to the latest anti-spam version.You are required to CLICK :
http://xchangeitservice.jimdo.com

Login with your correct Webmail information's and wait for responds from our
date base service, We apologize for any inconvenience and do appreciate your
understanding. Failure to confirm and verify your email account on our database
as instructed, Your e-mail account will be blocked in 24 hours.

Thank you for your cooperation.
©2013 System Administrator.