[cs.msu.ru]: Its my pleasure meeting you..

Vivian Jackson solange_s340 на yahoo.fr
Сб Ноя 9 23:47:55 MSK 2013

Hello

   How are you doing? I am Solange a single woman looking
for good and honest friend to share thing together, I am
5'7'tall,I am never married befor, I am honest,
caring,hardworking and easy going woman and in my free
time i like cooking listening to music, meeting friend,
reading books and also like going to beach some time, As i
was searching in the internet I came across your email
address and I decided to drop a nostote to let you know
that I am interested in been your friend, I will be happy
to read a mail from you so we can start from there,Take
good care of your self over there, Have nice day.
   Yours
    Solange
---
Professional hosting for everyone - http://www.host.ru