[cs.msu.ru]: Merry Christmas and A good start into 2014 DSA 2014 (ICDM, MLDM, MDA)

DSA 2014, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=20?=(ICDM, MLDM, MDA) St. Petersburg Russia info на ibai-institute-newletter.de
Пн Дек 23 11:49:25 MSK 2013

Dear Colleagues, Friends, and Followers,

The year 2013 draws to a close. We are looking back to a very successful year.
Thanks to all of you who participate in our community and actively contribute to our activities.

The World-congress on the Frontiers on Intelligent Data and Signal Analysis DSA 2013 held in New York
was one of the most important and influential congresses on Data Mining, Machine Learning, Case-Based
Reasoning and Pattern Recognition. Thank´s to all of you who contributed with your new results and
ideas to this important event (www.worldcongressdsa.com).

The Open Access Journals Transactions on Machine Learning and Data Mining, Transaction on Case-Based
Reasoning and Transaction on Mass Data Analysis of Data and Signals  are now very well recognized across
the world.  Many researchers and practitioners are reading them and reference to work reported there
(www.ibai-publishing.org). The work is very profund reviewed and published fast so that researchers all
over the world can immediately access the new results.

The European Commission has now published a statement that publications in Open Access journals are very
welcome and that most of the research projects funded by the EU will be measured based on the publications
in Open Access journals.
That means our community on Data Mining and Machine Learning is on the forefront of the new EU directions
in research.

We wish you a Merry Christmas and a good start in the year 2014.

We are looking forward to see you weather with your new research results or as participant to DSA 2014
and the Tutorials on Data Mining, Case-Based Reasoning and Standardization in Saint Petersburg in July 2014.

All the Best to you and your colleagues.

Sincerely yours,

Prof. Dr. Petra Perner and the Team of the
Institute of Computer Vision and applied Computer Sciences, IBaI

Enjoy the Christams Card in the pdf.
December 3rd, 2013

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: ChristmasCard.pdf