[cs.msu.ru]: PRIVATE MESSAGE!

HENRY THAPS hkthapelo7 на aol.com
Пн Дек 23 07:47:31 MSK 2013

Compliments of the season! I am Mr. Henry Thapelo, a credit manager of Capitec Bank Ltd in South Africa. I need your assistance in executing a business. It involves the transfer of the sum of US$19.5 Million dollars. I shall perfect all

legal documents in your name to make you the legal beneficiary of the funds. Once the funds are transferred to your nominated account we will share the proceeds in a ratio of 65% for me, 30% for you and 5% for expenses.

This is a secret deal and I require utmost confidentiality. If you are interested, kindly respond by sending the following information below for further details. 1.Full names 2. Postal address and 3. Your direct/personal phone number. Send your reply only to this secret email address
hkthapelo8 на aol.com

Kind Regards,
Mr. Henry Thapelo.
hkthapelo8 на aol.com