[cs.msu.ru]: Date:12-9-2013

Comrade Masuku mmasuku00 на hotmail.com
Пн Дек 9 11:22:12 MSK 2013

Attention:

In view of the urgent and private nature of our intentions to go into a joint investment with your establishment, we wish and request that you forward to us the direct contact to the CEO of your Establishment or yours if you think you can handle this.I am soliciting your humble attention to this matter as we will like to discuss the terms and conditions of his investment policies before we can commence with the perfection of documentations that will assume this venture the beneficiary of the investment funds.I have in possession a chunk of money we wish for your venture's co-operation in securing and investing these funds into the financial system of your state without any complication. We have confidence in your investment opportunities to withstand the value of those funds for the required period of time we agree on.I will also like you to treat this humble request with integrity and confidentiality as the political system in my nation demands that we secure and invest this
  funds now without delay.Do get back to me ASAP.

Michael.
+27742062786