[cs.msu.ru]: IMF RECONFIRMATION OF YOUR PAYMENTS.

IMF info.imf на aol.com
Ср Дек 4 06:39:38 MSK 2013

Attention Beneficiary,

We are yet to receive notification from our paying bank in the African regional payment center regarding your inheritance/compensation funds release to your account.

Kindly contact the IMF approved African regional paying bank (BSIC) through their electronic banking manager with the information below to ascertain approved payment procedure to your country for your immediate payment:

Name:  Mr. Calton Taima
Email: mrcaltontama.bsic на e-mail.ua
          mrcaltontaima на yahoo.com.au

We advise you contact him without further delay as we believe anyone you are dealing with is not approved from the IMF.

Greetings,

Mr. Jude Raymond
For IMF